Thursday, January 05, 2012

Celebrating a New Year

I want to start by wishing everyone a very Happy New Years and hope you had a very happy holiday season! The new year allows for a lot of new experiences in both your personal and professional life. Yes, your New Year resolution can be professional as well!

Some have taken that to the extreme. One of my friends gave her two weeks notice right after she got back from her new years break. She realized the job she was in was making her unhappy and she wanted to pursue her dreams. I wish her luck!

Changes don't have to be that extreme, though. A change in your cubicle layout or where you sit or the new co-workers you want to get to know can all help to make 2012 feel different. Figure out one thing you want professionally in 2012 and reach for it. I wish you good luck as well!

1 comment:

  1. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
    Buffalo Bills Bowling Pin

    ReplyDelete

Stat Counter