Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What I'm Hearing...Happy Holidays to You and Yours

It's hard to believe that Santa will hopefully be making his way to my parents' house in a few short hours. I've tried to be a good girl this year, but I'm never quite sure how I stack up against the rest of the general population.

With all the gloom and doom on the news, it's easy to be down this holiday season. For the first time ever, I didn't decorate my apartment. (Unless you count seasonal placemats and towels, in which case I'm good.) In reality, though, we have a lot to look forward to in the coming year. For those who have steady employment, the opportunity to make a difference in our organizations in 2009. For those who are looking, a chance to reinvent themselves in the new year. You hopefully enjoyed good health, strong friendships, and good times in 2008, with more waiting in 2009.

Thank you for reading our blog. Time is a precious commodity. Andrew, myself, and everyone at Astron Solutions appreciates your sharing a part of your day with us. We look forward to the opportunity to share with you 2009's late breaking news and HR insights.

Happy holidays to you and your family, and best wishes for a successful and positive new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stat Counter